Revolution in Heart Bypass Surgery - Nambiar Technique
A special technique internationally known as "Nambiar Technique" by Dr. Pradeep Nambiar, MS, FRCS, FRCSC (Canada) for a less invasive Key hole heart bypass surgery is provided in our partner clinic in India.
The Key Hole Heart Bypass technology by Dr. Nambiar is revolutionary as follows:
- Both internal Mammary arteries from inside the chest used for multi vessel / triple vessel heart bypass on “Beating Heart”.
- Single 2 inch cut under the left breast
- No cutting of the middle bone of the chest.
- No usage of leg veins which gets blocked in 10-12 years.
- Internal Mammary arteries last for more than 25-30 years.
- Named and validated by International Society for Minimally Invasive Cardiothoracic Surgery (ISMICS) – Journal of Innovation (USA)
- Dr. Nambiar has successfully conducted more than 900 cases using this technique in India with a career total of over 7500 successful cases in USA/India
The Advantages of NAMBIAR Heart Bypass Surgery are:
- Small Incision/Hairline Scar/Painless
- Discharge from hospital in 3 days
- Back to active work in 10 days
- Low risk of infection, bleeding & blood transfusion.
Bypass Surgery - NAMBIAR Treatment Publications
Innovations (Phila). 2013 Nov-Dec;8(6):420-6. doi: 10.1097/
Minimally invasive coronary bypass using internal thoracic arteries via a left minithoracotomy: "the Nambiar Technique".